Meet your new best friend and give the greatest gift of all – a new home for a creature in need. To inquire about our currently-available dogs and cats, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer adoptions in Antigua and Barbuda, and can facilitate overseas adoptions of both puppies and adult dogs in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
The Adoption Process
Adopters can apply for a specific animal or fill out an application (link below) to be pre-approved. Generally, the adoption process follows the steps below:
- Once you fill out the adoption application, someone from our adoptions team will review and reach out if any information is missing. Please keep in mind that our team is 100% volunteer-run, and we process applications as quickly as we are able to.
- We will schedule a call with you to discuss your readiness to make a life-long commitment to a new family member. We also want to understand what you are looking for in a pet, to help us make the best match.
- If all goes well with the phone interview, we will contact your 3 references as well as your veterinarian and landlord, if applicable.
- When reference, vet, and landlord checks are complete, we will let you know if your application is approved or not. Then, we will coordinate your new family member’s arrival.
- Once your adoption contract has been signed and adoption fee has been paid, you can bring your new family member home!